Friday, April 22, 2011

Nausea Heartburn Indigestion Upset Stomach Diarrhea


Today I had a half day at work. Some coworkers (Deb, Gina and Susan) and I went to lunch and then the plan was to go to Debs so she could cut and color Gina and Susan's hair.

After lunch we went to Walgreens to buy the color. My tummy wasn't feeling that great, so I decided I would pick up some Pepto while we were there.

I was in the aisle (aisle 8) looking at all the different pink boxes and bottles. Chewable, liquid, caplets, brand name or generic. I just wanted the cheapest. One of the managers came up to me and asked if I needed any help. "Um, no thanks" I said. "Oh, someone just called for some help in aisle 8, I thought it might be you" (I was actually the only person in aisle 8). "No, thanks, I don't need help picking out Pepto." And, I feel kinda sorry for anyone that does...

I picked a box of generic chewables and went to meet my friends in the hair color aisle. We spent a few minutes looking at this box and that box... and I told them my dumb little story about the manager.

We went up to the counter to pay for our items and left.

BUT I FORGOT TO PAY FOR THE PEPTO!!! I shoplifted the Pepto.

It was such a rush.