Sunday, August 10, 2008

Desperately need your help...

I've been trying to figure out what this movie is for weeks now.

You're all going to think I'm nuts, if you already don't.

I was talking to my friend about one of the scenes... and neither one of us can place the movie or any of the actors. I'm pretty sure it's a comedy.

The scene goes something like this:

There is a guy getting his hair cut. I think his friend is cutting his hair. The friend messes up, and the guy wants to see how his hair is (I don't know if he is aware of the mistake). The friend holds up the mirror to him and just passes it around his head quickly..."Look over here, and here, isn't it nice?". Doing it in a way that his friend can't see.... like behind his head and on the sides.

Anyone??? Any ideas?

I know, what a totally lame post.

6 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Oh, I know that movie...it's...it's...damn! Now I'm stumped too! It will come to me...

Bob said...

Coming to America?

Shit, I know, I just don't know.

Coffeypot said...

Barber Shop one or two? The one with Ice Tea, or Ice Cube or Double Soy Lathe or what ever his name is? Any more details?

Some Guy said...

I believe it was Police Academy 2. Steve Gutenberg tricked Captain Mowser into shampooing his hair with epoxy that Tackleberry was using to fix his helmet. Mowsers hands got stuck to his hair and hilarity ensued. His toady lieutenant tried to fix it, but Mowser ended up wearing a bad toupee.

Moderator said...

Barbershop?

Amy said...

Chris got it!!!!!!!!

Whew... thanks.