Monday, November 17, 2008

Jen demanded it

A new post.

That says absolutely nothing.

Truthfully, life has been better in Amy-land. Sure, I spend too much time on that damn facebook thing now... and I have had some fun with friends birthdays and Badger games downtown. But unfortunately for you and me I am lacking inspiration to blog.

I have little lightbulbs go off every now and then... but I'm one scatterbrained chick lately, so the light goes out pretty quickly (shocking, I know).

Work is going... fine. I'm glad to have a job. Eventually I will look for one I can feel better about, because this one is just monotonous (I really don't care if I spelled that correctly, or if I spelled correctly correctly), and I'm not using my degree or even my brain very much. But, right now I at least like the people I work with and the benefits are nice.

My love life is... wait... BwahahhaHAHAHAHAhahaHAHA... love life???? Ok, whew! That was funny. Actually, I really don't want or need a love life at the moment.

My kids ... without getting into it too much (because who wants to listen to some crazy lady sob) I never knew you could just keep on loving someone so much, even though they could break your heart over and over and over. But, I'm their mom and I will never stop loving them or believing in them. If you know any single moms, give them a big hug or something... this is NOT easy.

I had to cut back on my cat adoption fair duties. I was spreading myself way too thin. But, I still help out about once a month, and I have a very good friend who fosters kittens and also has 3 cats of her own, so I get my fix when I need to. I was hoping to be in another apartment very soon, and get a cat of my own... but it will have to wait until next year.

I'm sorry I haven't been a very good blogger, or even commenter. I'm still around here and there, and I'm sure I'll post more when it strikes me... I promise! You people make me laugh and bring me joy, and I need it now more than ever... THANK YOU!

7 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Take your time. I'll be here when you come back.

Dr Zibbs said...

I'm glad you wrote a post. The comment you left on my blog had my laughing pretty hard.

Some Guy said...

Hooray for single moms! Nice to hear from you, Amy!

Sans Pantaloons said...

We love you Amy!

mixednut said...

There you are.

Dr Zibbs said...

And once again, congrats on winning my contest. I hope you write more posts because the thing you wrote on my blog was hysterical.

Sushiboy said...

Don't get spread too thin! Keep up the great work with your kids.